Login to Complete an Application or to Access Reviewing Panel
This is the home page for the Pipeline Award. Please visit the Awards Home Page to apply for a different award.
Once you have read the requirements, please Click Here to submit your nomination.
Maintaining a community of excellence in transplantation requires the ongoing recruitment of outstanding students and residents to the field. The ASTS Pipeline Award recognizes an ASTS member who is dedicated to student and resident development through outreach, clinical engagement or research efforts. Each year, the Pipeline Committee will recognize the recipient during the Awards Ceremony at the 2024 Winter Symposium. The recipient’s mentee will also recieve:
- Complimentary registration for Winter Symposium
- 3 night’s hotel at the Winter Symposium
- Honoraria to Winter Symposium
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Eligible nominees must be an ASTS member <25 years in practice (this includes both regular members and associate members).
- Individuals applying must provide a brief summary of the nominee’s role in the transplant pipeline
- Submit at least two nomination letters from mentee’s whose career choice has been impacted by the nominee.
- Nominee’s CV
- The nominee cannot be a previous recipient of the ASTS Pipeline Award.
- The nominee cannot be a current member of the ASTS Pipeline Committee.
The nominee must show dedication to the transplant experience of residents or medical students through at least one of the following:
- Project development targeting recruitment of residents, medical students
- Recognize research focused on recruitment or transplant related education of residents or medical students
- Outstanding mentorship to residents or students
The nominations will be reviewed by the ASTS Pipeline Committee.